Column type PT400 with external conveying deburring equipment
- Release date：2020-06-23
This equiment is specific to sharp-edge burrs of parts on the single face or double faces that are formed after double-surface milling and or grinding. It adports multi-technology and multi-powerheads,intependently and could run at the same time. The powerheads are equipped wite abrasive belt or multiple disk brushes,with servo lifting control. This machine efficiently removes the burrs on the plane that are located on multiple positions,from uniform radius,and compensates automatically. It is applicable for single surface double deburring needs of large parts.
With advanced technology, the machine can effectively remove the remaining burrs on flanging and orifice. It is highly efficient in deburring, saving consumables by 30%.
● It is operated with high precision and perfect radius control. It doesn’t change either geometric or dimensional tolerance. The roughness could be adjusted according to requirements.
● With high production efficiency, the machine can be linked with a high-speed fine blanking machine. The processing speed can be set to 1s/pc.
● The thickness of the conveyor belt is up to 9 MM. Additional slots or holes can be realized based on the needs. The conveyor belt drives precisely and reliably, which has long service life and is easy to change.
● The equipped demagnetizing apparatus is of low power consumption. The machine has excellent performance of demagnetizing with lower than 2 gausses.
● The machine can be linked with various popular types of turnover devices. Which makes double surfaces deburring achievable.
■ Technical Specifications
Column type PT400 with external conveying deburring equipment[click to download]
- Deburring machine 2019-06-24
- Shanghai Promax won the 2019-06-03
- What are the basic principles for the removal of thermal deburring waste? 2019-06-24
- What are the precautions for deburring of electrochemical deburring machines? 2019-06-24
- PROMAX body deburring machine is efficient and time-saving 2014-04-01