What are the precautions for deburring of electrochemical deburring machines?
Suzhou deburring machine manufacturers to introduce you to the electrochemical deburring machine to deburring the precautions?
Deburring with an electrochemical deburring machine, due to different workpieces and deburring parts, the electrodes used are different, that is, different workpieces should use different electrodes, and the workpiece and the electrodes have a one-to-one correspondence. The workpiece that needs to be deburred is the anode, and the tool electrode is the cathode. When a certain pressure of electrolyte passes through a narrow gap between the burr on the workpiece and the specially designed tool electrode, the electrolysis voltage is applied for a short time, and then the workpiece is burred or The current in the edge portion is the most concentrated, and the current density is also the largest, so that the burr is quickly dissolved and the corners are rounded.
In the process of electrochemical deburring, the workpiece and the tool electrode are relatively immobile, that is, the electrochemical processing method belonging to the stationary tool cathode. A metal contact between the anode (workpiece) and the cathode (electrode) may cause a short circuit to cause damage to the electrode and the workpiece. Deburring machine Therefore, it is necessary to specify the size and direction of the burr on the workpiece as follows:
1. The length of the burr in parallel with the electrode is not more than 0.8 mm;
2. The maximum thickness of the burr is 0.15mm.
3. For parts, the main and auxiliary cross holes must be hinged by hand.
4. The direction of the burr is parallel to the axis of the hole to avoid and reduce the possible short circuit of the electrode and to reduce the wear of the electrode insulator layer.
5. The type and position of the machined workpiece must be consistent with the electrode used, so that “special parts are used exclusively”, otherwise the workpiece and the electrode will be damaged, which will cause damage to the processing power supply, which should be highly valued.
6. The falling chips and dirt adsorbed on the workpiece will also cause short-circuit faults, processing defects and poor conductive contact during processing. Therefore, the workpiece must be cleaned before being processed.
7. After the workpiece is deburred, the surface of the part is adhered with electrolyte, which must be cleaned and rust-proofed.
We mainly develop CNC high-pressure deburring cleaning machine, which is high-precision and accurate cleaning of crankshaft, automobile steering pump valve body, automatic transmission valve body, construction mechanical hydraulic parts and so on. From design and production to sales, the products are sold in Sakamoto and around the world. Through NC control, use high pressure shot cleaning to remove burrs, chips, and dirt. With the simple operation and convenient use as the first starting point, we have thought of various rich changes, and we are committed to the top technology and improve the productivity of our customers.
- What are the basic principles for the removal of thermal deburring waste? 2019-06-24
- Deburring machine 2019-06-24
- Shanghai Promax won the 2019-06-03
- Our company is developing aluminum wheel deburring machine 2019-06-03
- Shanghai Promax model coding introduction 2019-06-03
- Promax participates in the 2013 International (Shanghai) Powder Metallurgy Exhibition with high-end deburring equipment 2019-06-03
- Phoenix Net: Puer walks the market route to create benefits for users 2019-06-03
- Aluminum profile pipe end face deburring machine successfully developed in our company 2019-06-03
- A factory in Shanghai, an industrial town, visited our factory 2019-06-03
- Promax Electrical and Mechanical Co., Ltd. unveiled at the 18th China International Industrial Fair 2019-06-03